Call for Papers
2017 Master Brewers Conference
Submission Deadline: Monday, May 22, 2017
Type of Presentation (select one)*
- Oral*—Oral presentations are allotted 25 minutes (20 minutes for presentation + 5 minutes for discussion). All slides must be in PowerPoint. There is no limit on the number of oral presentations that may be submitted.
- Poster*—Poster presenters are required to be present at their poster during specific time frames throughout the meeting (to be announced). There is no limit on the number of poster presentations that may be submitted.
- Either Oral or Poster
*Specifying a preference between oral and poster presentation type does not guarantee placement in that area.
- The title is limited to 25 words.
- Capitalize only the first letter of the first word and any proper nouns.
Registered names and trademarks are not permitted in titles.
- Brewery Safety
- Brewhouse Operations
- Enzymes, Extracts, Other Ingredients
- Finishing and Stability
- Food Safety
- Malt and Grains
- Packaging (Bottles, Draft, and Cans)
- Utilities Management
- World Class Manufacturing
- Yeast, Fermentation, and Microbiology
The abstract text is limited to 475 words
Is presentation (select one):
An original work
Where was work completed
Master Brewers strives to promote awareness of its program internationally through its journal and other publications. It strongly recommends that presenters consider publishing articles based on their presentations in the Technical Quarterly.
Particulars concerning publication of manuscripts are specified in “Guidelines for Authors of TQ Papers” as published on the TQ web page at www.mbaa.com/publications/tq. Manuscripts can be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by hard copy and CD to TQ Editor, 3340 Pilot Knob Road, St. Paul, MN 55121.
- I will publish with Master Brewers
- Please send information about publishing with Master Brewers
- I will not be publishing with Master Brewers
- Author designation (one author must be the presenter)
- First name
- Middle initial
- Last name/surname
- Telephone (include country code)
- Fax (include country code)
- E-mail address
- Affiliation (company/institution)
- State or province
- One author must be designated as the corresponding author
Biography of the designated presenting author
The text is limited to 230 words.
Begin a submission to the following: